Writing about mental health and motherhood (without the bullsh*t)
Let's find coping skills that WORK for sadness, anxiety and anger
You Are Welcome Here
As someone who’s sought treatment for various mental health conditions over the past 15 years, I have a vested interest in accessible self-therapy.
What does that mean? For the majority of us, seeing a mental health professional every week isn’t financially sustainable. So I believe in equipping yourself with the therapeutic tools to heal at home and seeing your psych when you can.
This blog serves as a collection of posts for self-development (affirmations, how-to’s, self-care tips) as well as mental health knowledge that I’ve learnt over the years.
- 9 Foods That Help Reduce Anxiety (and 3 Foods That Make It Worse!)In Anxiety
- How to Start a Lifestyle & Mental Health Blog (Without Going Broke!)In Self Development
- How to Start a Journal Using Self-Love PromptsIn Self Development
- Loving Someone With Anxiety: How To Make it WorkIn Anxiety
- How to Stop Overthinking Absolutely EverythingIn Anxiety